Fraxel CO2 Resurfacing
There are a number of skin-resurfacing systems made by Solta Medical. Which one is used depends upon the condition being treated.
Benefits of Fraxel Laser Treatment
Fraxel laser treatments are performed in a doctor’s office and, in most cases, only topical anesthesia is needed. Treatments usually take between 20 and 30 minutes. Depending on the particular laser used, the benefits of treatment with a Fraxel laser include:
- Smoother skin and a more even skin tone
- Softening of deep frown lines and wrinkles
- Improved appearance of redness caused by sun damage
- Removal of unwanted brown spots
- A reduction of fine lines around the eyes
- Less noticeable surgical and acne scars
Possible Side Effects of Fraxel Laser Treatment
Possible side effects of Fraxel laser treatment depend on the particular system used. In general, side effects may include:
- Prolonged redness
- Herpes reactivation
- Acne flareup
The average number of laser treatments needed varies depending upon the Fraxel system used.
We are located at 4730 NE Stallings Drive, Nacogdoches, TX 75965.